onsdag 25. juni 2014
onsdag 28. mai 2014
søndag 18. mai 2014
søndag 11. mai 2014
Now, what makes a magic girl.
Obviously it is the transformation into a girl with a colorful dress and with weapon of some sort which she use to fight bad guys.
Here I tried to draw a girl who looked a bit bulky, and who had giant iron fists for a weapon.
I think it turned out pretty nice.
(If you don't know what a magic girl is, it is from typical animes where normal girls power up into super heroines by the use of magic. See Sailor Moon, Mahou Magica Madoka, Tokyo Mew Mew, Witch or Winx.)
søndag 4. mai 2014
torsdag 17. april 2014
Hello guys, here's some art I drew for the challenges over at RPGmaker forums. THey are not particularly well done, but I think they are worth a share anyway.
1. Here the challenge was to draw a skill that is rarely seen in a video game. I went with the catgirl summoning an avalanche of cats because...I have no idea. It just popped into my head.
2. Here the idea was to draw a scene of despair. I don't know what can cause more despair than to see hours of video game time run down the drain.
3. Here the challenge was to design a weapon. I went with a sword which is double blade, one blade is one fire and the other is freezing cold. Useful`? I don't think so.
4. Here the challenge was to draw something with only four colors. I think a castle in the swamps with the sun rising in the distance would be nice. I think it came out rather nicely really.
5. Here the challenge was to design an armor. Considering how minmaxing works in most RPGs, I suppose you could end up with rather silly outfits.
6. Here the challenge was to draw something from Greek Mythology. I am sure a greek sphinx devouring a bad riddleguesser would fit into the theme quite nicely.
fredag 11. april 2014
I drew this for thehungrysuccubus.deviantart.c… (enter on your own volition, NSFW) of her character Finnie. Other characters of her that is included are Shalien, Bad Pony, Lashket and Lezefel.
The poses are homage to the Buck Rogers poster.